Roger that !!
- They Move On. They don’t waste too much of their time feeling sorry for themselves.
- They Keep Control – They don’t give away their power.
- They Embrace Change – They welcome challenges.
- They Stay Happy – They don’t complain, nor waste too much time or energy on things in which they can’t control.
- They Are Kind – Fair, and Unafraid of speak up. They don’t worry about pleasing other people.
- They are Willing to Take Calculated Risks – They weigh the risks and benefits before taking action.
- They Invest Their Energy in the Present – They don’t dwell on the past.
- They Accept Full Responsibility for Their Past Behavior – They don’t make the same mistake over and over again.
- They Celebrate Other People’s Success – They don’t resent that success.
- They are Willing to Fail – They don’t give up after failing. They see every failure as a chance to improve.
View original post 110 more words