I don’t intend being repetitive.. I know I have done Quarter Life Lessons previously.. but something about my birthday,that is tomorrow, makes me wanna do this post..
- Laughing, crying, joy and anger… All are vital. All make us human. Emote – Express – BE !
- Life is short and time is precious. I have lost someone who was my age and very dear to me.. He taught me this.. Life is short..if there is something u wanna do.. do it now !
- Bad things happen to good people..
- Skip the Bull-shit and get real. Real is what makes you survive.. nothing else !
- Learn to say “No” . It doesn’t make you negative , it makes you respect yourself.
- Never give up hope. Remember, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
- Time heals all wounds… regardless of how you feel right now.
- Choose wisely when you give people second chances – People don’t make the second mistake twice.. the second time it’s a choice !
- Learn to ask for help when you need it. Furthermore, asking for help does not make you weak.
- Always write a thank you note. Always. Be it in a restaurant or anywhere else – I’ve been doing it since ever.. it makes you and others happy 🙂
- People are constantly telling you who they are, you just have to listen.
- Most of the time what you are looking for is right in front of you.
- Marry your best friend (Gender as per your preference)
- Take lots of pictures. Someday you’ll be really glad you did.
- If you never act, you will never know for sure. You will live with a ‘what if’ and that sucks !!
- Love has nothing to do with looks, but everything to do with time, trust, and interest.
- Being an adult can be fun when you are acting like a child.
- The answer will always be no if you don’t ask. You will always lose if you don’t try.
- People are their honest-most when they are angry, frustrated and high !
- First impressions are completely worthless 50% of the time.
- Find something you are really, really good at and keep those skills sharp. You never know when you may need it.
- The only opinions that matter in life are from the people who matter to you. Screw everyone else.
- Never apologize for making a decision you stand by whole-heartedly.
- Cry. It is completely OK to cry.
- Let go of what doesn’t want to stay..If it is meant for you, it’ll come around..
- Nothings lasts forever.. not the good and not even the bad.. This too shall pass..
Most people who have their birthdays in May are independent. They are possessive of the things and people they have in life. ‘I’m not the jealous type. But what’s mine is mine. End of story.‘They spot beautiful things with the blink of an eye. They make efficient financial managers. However, like everyone else, our May buddies also have both sides of personalities like these.
1. Sharp thoughts rule their brain- They are self motivated.
Quite mature they are when it comes to requiring a push to do something. Once they set their eyes on something, the May borns will persistently put in all the efforts to get it. Failures and setbacks rarely dampen their spirits.
2. Attracts attention and affection of people.
‘Tera dhyaan kidhar hai..ye tera hero idhaar hai!!’ Sensual inside out, these people arouse you to be in their vicinity all the time. Hence, they like people surrounding them. If that is not the case, they become self indulgent and not really feeling the need of a company.
3. Love to dream, but with open eyes!
With dreamy eyes, they make future plans independently. Having a strong and clear vision of thoughts, these plans are very practical and materialistic to secure their future and maintain a certain image in the society.
4. Spendthrift- Girls! Go grab him or else he will be taken
May borns have a tendency to spend money on things that might not be required for a living. They try and maintain a set standard of themselves, which leads to over-spending. Because of this, they don’t think much before spending on their loved ones too. But but but people… when it comes to savings, they become frugal. You are lucky if you have a May born loved one.
5. Systematic, with a stubborn approach.
‘Keh diya na bas… keh diya!’ Though they are easy going and respectful, they can be unbelievably stubborn and inflexible in their approach. So much so that when the logical arguments don’t suit them, they will just refuse to listen! Something that left brained people usually do.
6. They like literature, arts and financial management.
May borns are a lover of both emotional and practical pursuits of life. knowledgeable things attract them and if given a chance, they try to make this interest as their career choice too.
7. They love to travel and hate being at home.
Yes! May borns are globe trotters. Travelling and seeing the World and it’s diversified culture is their passion. They don’t like to be dependent on their parents, husbands or grandparents. They prefer to make their own money and work hard to have anything they want or need in life.
8. Restless- Yes… almost all the time
Why this kolaveri di! even we don’t know why, but they seem to be restless all the time. sometimes they themselves don’t have any clue about it. they just have it in their nature.
9. Hard working, strong willed yet can be easily consoled- Baat pasand aani chahiye..bas!
They believe in doing the job right rather than being the first one to do the job. they are good in decision making, but if they get a more realistic approach on a situation, they agree to the opinion and get consoled by it. But don’t get fooled! Their self-indulgent streak makes them rude, and ignorant of others emotions.
10. Very lazy, but not when it comes to being possessive-Super active stalkers they are!
Everyday things don’t get them going on their feet. But when they need to find out something about someone, they are like an unpaid private investigator. They will know it even if you have gone for a walk all by yourself! Highly unwanted trait!
11. Short-tempered- Gussa to inki naak pe rakkha hota hai
This makes their mouth work faster than their mind. Lol. Though this temperament is short lived if the person dealing with it knows how to handle the situation and preventing it from getting translated into jealousy and resentment.
Ab Aur kya kahein… There are so many things that make them what they are. And they are truly awesome! Everyone has good and bad traits. People who don’t let the bad ones over power the good ones manage to make their life worth living happily. Enjoy the roller-coaster ride peeps!