Last Day here..
So I am posting 3 of my favorite quotes, which some or the other way inspire me or remind me if myself 🙂
(P.s : One of them was actually sent to me by a very dear friend.. We haven’t spoken in a while and it’s one of the days that I miss her.. so the choice of that quote )
Awee.. It just rips off my heart..in a good way 🙂
Also, Read this..
I was unwell and that is why the delay in the post.
So I have always loved Quotes.. See my blog.. My phone is filled with various quotes.. The reason I like it..is it feels like that a feeling in my head is beautifully worded by someone else..
I was nominated by the beautiful writer Muskan..
Do check out her blog.. It’s interesting 🙂
So my first quote :
Here are the Rules :
Post a favourite quote of yours for 3 consecutive days, obviously a different quote each day from any book, any author of your choice. It could also be your own quote.
Nominate 3 bloggers with each post to challenge them.
Thank the person who nominated you.
“It seems to me I am trying to tell you a
dream–making a vain attempt, because no
relation of a dream can convey the dream-
sensation, that commingling of absurdity,
surprise, and bewilderment in a tremor of
struggling revolt, that notion of being
captured by the incredible which is of the
very essence of dreams…No, it is impossible;
it is impossible to convey the life-sensation
of any given epoch of one’s existence–that
which makes its truth, its meaning–its subtle
and penetrating essence. It is impossible. We
live, as we dream-alone.” – Joseph Conrad
The trouble with sunrise is that it comes and it goes. And the gardens, when in a sombre mood, while filled with thorns, will be devoid of a single rose. I accept that clouds will hover sometimes and to give us false promise of rain. But, bubbles will form and bubbles will burst and bubbles will form again. Smilingly, I will say, silent will be my screams, cold will be my anger and empty will be my pain.
The one charm of the past is that it is the past. (by Oscar Wilde) But, the winds do not know this. Sometimes, the winds have come and gone centuries ago, but the leaves are still rustling today. A tiny part of ocean lives inside us. What are oceans, if not the tears of the earth? All the pain piled together at one place over time and time again. The pain of lost moments and lost dreams. The pain of the future that couldn’t be. What we are sad for is what we are. What we do to overcome the sadness is what we can be. All brave hearts are meant to be broken. A few braver hearts are meant to heal. All we need is a little will.
There is a reason why we can not carve a piece of our heart and keep it for safekeeping for a distant future. We are always in it with everything we have got. We can not catch a spark. It flickers and go. But, sometimes, it can bless us with a fire in our darkest times. Times that tell me, if I am the person I do not want to be or I am the person I imagined myself to be. Like most other things, perhaps, the truth lies somewhere in between.
Sometimes, I tend to sink under my own heavy heartbeats. When that happens, just tell me how we met, and I will find our happiness even in lonely streets. I want you to know, there was a place inside my heart that I had never visited before. The path, which led there, I never knew, existed. Until now.
Time and moments will rush by and we will remain strong together. WE. Me and Words. Words and Meaning. Meaning and Life. Life and You. Every time, we will trust each other, we will trust ourselves a little more. The path ahead is beautiful, colorful and also spotted with troubled rocks. Kiss them. They will turn into fragrant sunflowers. They will wait for the morning.Because, the blessing with sunrise is that it goes and it comes.
I found this very well-written, true to its element note on Tumblr and a blog and I thought I’d share it here.
Here it is.
“1. Do not kill yourself. Killing yourself is very messy and your mother will cry over you. It is not beautiful or brave, and even if it was, you will not be around to see that.
2. Washing your hair is going to be a chore. But you should do it anyway. Because you will feel better about yourself.
3. Get up late. Have a lay in. Sleep past your alarm. You have a very long life ahead of you and for now you should appreciate the cold side of your pillow.
4. He/she is going to break your heart but he’s just another human who finds it hard to deal with Mondays, too. So in a month you’ll wake up and you won’t even remember that little scar on his/her cheek you kissed.
5. Don’t spend hours looking up what your name means on google. Your name is your name and you should go out there and do heroic and good deeds and give your name your own meaning.
6. Don’t fight your demons. Your demons are here to teach you lessons. Sit down with your demons and have a drink and a chat and learn their names and talk about the burns on their fingers and scratches on their ankles. Some of them are very nice.
7. Music is good for your soul. Some music will energise you and boost your ego and pop music will cheer you up. Indie music will make you think and emotional songs will make you cry and think about that Love again. It’s healthy.
8. Sadness is not poetic. Depression is not beautiful. Laying in bed all day and eating too much is lazy and disgusting and it is not tragic or pretty. Get up. Go outside. Let the sun warm your bones. Live.
9. If it makes you happy, buy twenty of it. Dedicate your life to it. Print it on tv shirts and collect things and draw art of it. Do not care what people think. They are the unhappy people you need to avoid. The abuse they will hurl at you is painless compared to how sad they are. Pity them. Remain happy.
10. You are allowed to be angry. But the world is not working against you. The flowers do not bloom for you and when your mother shouts ask her if she is okay instead of thinking she hates you. She never will. The world walks beside you and is silent. It does not trip you up or carry you.
11. Eat when you are hungry. Being bored does not constitute a chocolate bar. Sleep with you are tired. Do not mindlessly obey the sleep at night rule. If you are not tired, do not sleep.”
Some of these points made a lot of sense of to me. I hope they made sense to you too.
Or atleast, I hope they made for a good read.